This new robotic mobility platform allows users to sit, stand and navigate areas that were once inaccessible. The device completely changes the way those with paraplegia and other walking disabilities can move with unprecedented safety and independence.
- It is the world’s smallest motorised standing movement device at 39.5cm x 75cm
- Easy access through narrow spaces and greater reach to places in the home and office
- The device can be pulled easily by the user who can board the device securely from its back
- Mounting and dismounting is safer as user is doing this in a seated position
- Users can board the device and stand up without assistance
- Holds user in an upright position with hands free to perform daily tasks
To book a trial contact the Push Mobility team on 1300721328 or visit: www.pushmobility.com.au