F2L has one, Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium speech recognition software (version 13) for a lucky reader. The software offers expanded capabilities for translating voice to text to make it easier, just by speaking, for those with limited physical mobility, who have difficulty using a keyboard and mouse or have a learning difficulty.
For a chance at winning, simply answer this question: What is the name of the yearly expo organised by Assistive Technology Suppliers Australasia (ATSA), and is the largest display of products and services for people with disability and seniors? Hint – look on our homepage for the flashing banner. Email the answer to the editor of Freedom2Live: firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win. The winner will be announced in an upcoming Freedom2live newsletter.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Entry Details: ONE entry into the competition for the chance to win one, Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium speech recognition software.
Prize Details: Prize includes: One Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium Speech recognition software RRP $199.95. Free postage of prize to the winner.
Intermedia Terms and Conditions:
- Competition close Sunday 30th November 2014
- The winner will be notified by phone or email and in writing by Freedom2live. After notification the winner will be contacted by Freedom2live to organize the prize.
- Freedom2live reserves the right to promote the winner of the competition and to interview and quote the winner’s acceptance of the prize.
- The competition can be entered by emailing the answer of the question to the editor of Freedom2live, Kymberly Martin – email@example.com
- The winner will be decided by The Intermedia Group Pty. Ltd and their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.