Special Needs Solutions are passionate about helping those with a disability. Now is a great time to enjoy the outdoors with a range of mobility devices for children aged from one year to the more mature rider. The range is designed to suit those with simple balance problems to more involved cases of cerebral palsy, downs syndrome and autism. The selection gives a range of options for therapists, schools and care facilities.
- Discovery Series DCP 16 featuring funky designs , quick release mechanisms and excellent stability
- Discovery Series DCP 12 – with quick release mechanisms and can be easily adapted for different riders
- Discovery Series DCP Mini – for children as young as one year – features a rear steering option and animal horn
- Hand Cycle EHD U16WG – with optional foot power, custom decals and multiple adjustable components to accommodate different riders
- Adventure Series AS 2000 – is a larger model with added comfort and support for the mature rider with adjustable handlebars, set and crank mechanisms
For more information click on: https://www.specialneedssolutions.com.au/browse/bikes-trikes/ or firstname.lastname@example.org or PH: 07 5597 4321