Elevate your life to the next level. At the flick of a switch, the Jazzy Air 2 elevates 30.4 cm in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 6.4 km/h while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6 Drive and Active-Trac Suspension, the Jazzy Air 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
Beyond the clear personal advantage, the Jazzy Air 2 offers functional benefits. Benchtops and cabinets, clothing racks, and upper shelves at the supermarket suddenly enter your realm of reach.
Jazzy Air 2 features
- 136 kg weight capacity
- 61.5 cm turning radius
- Up to 6.4 km/h maximum speed (elevated and non-elevated)
- Up to 27 km per charge
- Fast Rise: 30.4 cm of power adjustable seat height in 11 seconds
- Mid-Wheel 6 with Active-Trac Suspension provides enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting for visibility in all environments
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Angle height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features 5 cm lower seat-to-floor height, enabling user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk, raises and lowers by using the “Air” switch or VR2 joystick
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 5 cm of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided castor forks for enhanced manoeuvrability.
The Jazzy Air 2 has been a popular addition to the Pride Mobility range, which includes Jazzy power chairs, Go-Go Travel Mobility products, Pride Mobility Scooters, and Pride Power Lift Recliners.
For more information about Pride Mobility and their range of innovative mobility solutions, check out their website, pridemobility.com.au. Here, you can access the latest information and educational resources.