F2L has one Nuance Dragon Dictate for Mac V4 voice recognition software to give away. For those with limited physical mobility, who have difficulty using a keyboard and mouse or have a learning difficulty, Dragon Dictate for Mac offers expanded capability by translating voice to text. You can dictate, edit, transcribe and control your computer all by using your voice. Dragon’s accurate speech recognition, capability to customise, easy-to-use interface and full transcription of any single speaker’s voice means you get things done – at home or work – quickly and accurately. It claims to speed up dictation three times faster than typing. Dragon Dictate responds promptly with words appearing on the screen as you speak.
For a chance at winning, simply answer this question: What is the name of the yearly expo organised by Assistive Technology Suppliers Australasia (ATSA), and is the largest display of products and services for people with disability and seniors?
Email the answer to the editor of Freedom2Live: firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win. The winner will be announced in an upcoming Freedom2live newsletter.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- ONE entry into the competition for the chance to win one, Nuance Dragon Dictate for Mac V4 voice recognition software.
- One Nuance Dragon Dictate for Mac V4 voice recognition software RRP $199.95.
- Free postage of prize to the competition winner
Intermedia Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes August14, 2015.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email and in writing by Freedom2live. After notification the winner will be contacted by Freedom2live to organize the prize.