The research is in. The results are indisputable. The health benefits of standing – in both prone and supine positions – are manifold. As a result, Rifton decided to create a truly multi-position stander that can switch easily between prone and supine to give you the greatest flexibility and the most options for your clients to meet the world in an upright position, participating at eye level alongside peers.
Standers allow for physiological development and greater social interaction. Rifton’s standers provide support and stability while encouraging weight-bearing and use of both hands and arms. Fully adjustable with a critical, new hip abduction feature, the new Rifton stander grows with clients as their skills develop.
Discover the benefits:
- Maintain or increase bone mineral density for prevention of fractures.
- Reduce spasticity, provide stretch to the muscles, and improve range of motion as part of your child’s postural management routine.
- Improve posture by keeping the spine in alignment.
- Improve hip joint health and development, with the option for placing the legs in abduction during weight-bearing. This can help to reduce pain and improve overall health and well-being.
- Improve engagement with family and classmates to encourage psycho-social development.
Now, all these benefits are available in Rifton’s ground-breaking lineup of newly imagined three-way standers that can be configured in prone, supine, or upright. It is, truly, a whole new world.
It’s one of the only multi-standers that adjusts in height down to the floor in upright position, allowing peer-to-peer socialisation and participation and then up to table height for activities. The unique base frame style enables ease of transfers and unimpeded abduction, and the base castors allow for ease of outdoor use. It also features a height adjustable care-giver handle, quick prone-to-supine conversion, plus – of course – Rifton’s legendary tool-free fitting and adjustment of all components and belts/harnesses.
For more information on the Rifton Multistander or to locate your closest dealer, contact the team at APEX Mobility on 1300 212 192 or email email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.apexmobility.com.au.