The Dawn Clock is a simple piece of assistive technology that can have a positive impact on the lives of all involved. It is designed to support the independence and enhance the quality of life of people living with Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, as well as their carers and families. The Dawn Clock aims to help people living with Dementia feel a stronger connection to time and daily activities that enable them to stay at home for longer.
- 5 x medication alarms
- 8 x lifestyle alarms including: Time for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner, Time to Get Dressed, Time to Shower, Check Your Diary, Time To Go To Bed and Time For Your Appointment.
- 3 x display modes
- Simple and easy to use
- 8 x language options: (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Spanish and Welsh)
- 5 dimming options with automatic dimming between 7pm and 7am
- Australian sales and service
- 3 year warranty
- Mains powered
- Retains programmed settings after a blackout
- Free courier delivery Australia wide
For more information visit: www.dawn-clocks.com.