This latest smart device from Checkpoint gives piece of mind to those in disability or rehabilitation care. The device detects dangerous heat levels on the surface of the cooktop, cutting power to the cooktop and preventing a fire and also sounds a local alarm if the alarm is not heeded to.
Stoveguard prevents cooking fires with the main control unit switching off electricity to the cooktop before a fire can begin. A battery powered remote sensor monitors the cooktop temperature.
Other features include:
- Sensor with 10-year battery life
- Audible alarm prior and during shutdown
- Cooktop is disabled if sensor is removed
- Low energy use
- Easy re-set function after automatic shut-down
- Alarm outputs if required
Related products include: Fire Blankets, Fire Extinguishers, Safety Trolleys and Stands.
For more information email: [email protected]
Or Phone: 1800 273 473