This stand-alone full page reader can read back any printed document in seconds when placed under the camera arm. Currently being evaluated by Vision Australia, this plug and play device is a smart solution for reading text from magazines, books, newspapers and recipes, for those who are visually impaired or blind.
When the Smart Reader is connected to a TV or monitor the enlarged image can be viewed in capture mode and followed along as it reads aloud. Images can be captured, magnified and read in page, line or word format.
- Control console with tactile buttons
- Book mode for saving multiple pages
- Audio and visual prompts
- Capture, save and recall modes
- Lightweight for ease of portability for work, home or school
- Table mode for easy reading of documents with tables
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org