It’s all happening at the ATSA Independent Living Expo in Brisbane on May 24. You cannot afford to miss the opportunity to see the latest products and services for the disability sector at this major event.
This one day expo is packed with over 90 exhibitors from assistive technologies, adaptive clothing, building services and communication aids through to medical and mobility equipment, pressure care, transport and wellbeing. The conference program features leading practitioners, academics and disability health experts with 24 speakers in four concurrent sessions covering a range of issues including:
- A presentation from the Australian Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology Association.
- Sexual expression in healthcare practice
- Prescribing sports wheelchairs
- Early interventions for children with multiple needs
- New technology for power seat function monitoring
- The challenges of head positioning
- Managing urinary incontinence
For information and to register visit: www.atsaindependantlivingexpo.com.au or PH: 1300 789 845