Don’t miss the opportunity to network with 100 or more NDIS service providers at the Disability Services Forum in Sydney from December 4-6. Presentations from key industry speakers will deliver innovative ideas on how to tackle the challenges faced by service providers dealing with the NDIS.
By attending this practical forum delegates will learn how to:
- Redesign services in order to maximise profits and reduce overheads
- Align increased demand with scale/range of services without compromising on quality
- Understand, build and optimise an effective and person-centred workforce
- Strengthen understanding of consumer needs and navigate marketing tools
- Embed value and customer-centricity throughout business practice.
For more information visit: www.akolade.com.au