ATSA is taking submissions for presentations as part of the conference program at the ATSA Independent Living Expos to be held in Perth and Melbourne in May 2020.
The conference program is an opportunity to highlight breakthrough technologies, present the latest research findings, discuss issues relating to disability, demonstrate techniques for client assessment and introduce new products.
The program comprises different sessions across multiple themes divided into streams to give visitors more choice:
- Clinical Instructional short session – 25-minute sessions with 5-minute question time
- Clinical Instructional long session – 1 hour sessions which have structured learning objectives that encourages audience participation and exchange
- Consumer – 25-minute sessions are participant specific and can be delivered by assistive technology (AT) providers and service coordinators
- Product Innovation – 25-minute sessions allow exhibitors to showcase new and innovative products. Preference will be given to products that have nominated for best new AT product for 2019 and 2020.
- AT Developments – 25-minute sessions with 5-minute question time to inform the industry, healthcare professionals and consumers on the latest AT developments including emerging technology, research, regulatory changes or information, government policy.
The most successful presentations will present real life case studies, as well as provide valuable insights and information for visitors to take away.
Submissions must include a session title and short description (around 100-150 words), as well as speaker information and a short biography. Submissions will be accepted for one or both ATSA expos.
FINAL deadline for submissions is January 24, 2020.
Submissions can only be made via the online portal below and will not be accepted via email with limited spaces for presentations. Selection will be made by the educational advisory committee and ATSA reserves the right to select the most suitable submissions for educational programs for both events.
ATSA Perth will be held at the Claremont Showground, May 6-7; ATSA Melbourne at the Melbourne Showgrounds, May 13-14