The ALTITUDE Vertical Lift chair is designed to accommodate varying user and facility requirements for efficient care provision.
Features & Benefits include:
- Premium Tente castors: Precision manufactured with ultra-low resistance reduce push/pull forces for attendant care staff.
- Transportation handle: Easily accessible with multiple grip points for ease of transportation.
- Mobile patient care: Integrated power source allows full chair functionality throughout the care environment for all-day independence.
- Easy, single cord setup – recharge and power: Plug the ALTITUDE chair into a power outlet to recharge the integrated portable power source.
- Multi-stretch seating surface with medical vinyl outer: Multi-stretch vapour permeable seat and backrest help to reduce shear and promote optimal skin microclimate. The outer chair surface is upholstered in medical-grade vinyl for longevity and infection control.
- Waterfall backrest support: Three-tiered cushion construction provides enhanced patient comfort and immersive qualities.
- Intuitive control: Large backlit buttons make operation a simple process and enhance user independence.
- Recline functionality: The recline function encourages blood and lymph circulation to the lower limbs, while reducing the transitional force on the lower back and pelvis.
- USB connectivity: Charge smart devices at leisure or during extended periods of treatment.
- Assisted transfer functionality: Vertical lift and removable armrests facilitates safe sit-to-stand and lateral transfers, simplifying patient handling.
- Asset management: Designed to be adaptable and maximise asset utilisation. Suitable applications may include (but not limited to); aged care and rehabilitation facilities, common room recliners or for independent use i.e. families of patients.
- Oncology armrests (optional) CHP227710: Designed to enhance patient comfort, the wide forearm support assists with effective administration of treatment such as blood transfusions.
- Infection control: Wipe clean surfaces adhere to stringent infection control procedures.